New SNPs for N1


Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 am
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 am
James B Crowther wrote:
James B Crowther wrote:WTY for Kit # 119747 now posted. New SNPs: L1355, L1356.

Congratulations Nimissin! I hope the discovery of the new L1355 and L1356 SNPs will add much understanding of the Yakut N1c1.

Thank you very much, James! I hope my new snips really separate the Yakut N1c1 from other N1c1 branches.

Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Kangastan
YDNA:
N-L1034
MtDNA:
B5a1a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 am
nimissin L1005+
vadu L1005-

Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Kangastan
YDNA:
N-L1034
MtDNA:
B5a1a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am
nimissin L1026 ins-
vadu L1026 del+
nimissin L313+
vadu L313-
nimissin L440+
vadu L440-
nimissin L604+
vadu L604-
nimissin L986+
vadu L986-
nimissin P305+
vadu P305-
User avatar
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 pm

YDNA:
N1c1d(L550)
MtDNA:
J1c3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 am
Wonderful!
A lot of SNPs between your (and my) branch of L1026+ and Nimissin's L1026-.
Y-DNA: N1с1d*; P188-; M178+; P298+; P21-; P67-; P119-; L248+(23andMe); L248-(FamilyTreeDNA); L550+; L1025+
YSearch: KABEC
FamilyTree: 106620
CCR5: del32-normal

Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Kangastan
YDNA:
N-L1034
MtDNA:
B5a1a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 am
mouglley wrote:Wonderful!
A lot of SNPs between your (and my) branch of L1026+ and Nimissin's L1026-.

The problem is that L440, L604, L1005, P305 are SNP at A and BT level. Which means that FTDNA quality control is dodgy.
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 am
Location: Australia
YDNA:
N1c1a1a1a1a
MtDNA:
H5e1a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am
Vadu,

"FTDNA quality control is dodgy", Mate you're starting to sound like an Ozzie, you back from the Bush yet??

Cheers Mate :lol:

Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Kangastan
YDNA:
N-L1034
MtDNA:
B5a1a
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 am
sasha39 wrote:Vadu,

"FTDNA quality control is dodgy", Mate you're starting to sound like an Ozzie, you back from the Bush yet??

Cheers Mate :lol:

G'day mate :D. I'm back.
Kangaroo steak was pretty good ;) . Still can't find horse meat though. And haven't tasted vegemite yet :shock:
User avatar
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 pm

YDNA:
N1c1d(L550)
MtDNA:
J1c3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 pm
The new table of WTY SNPs for Hg N:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... XlsY2FWY3c

Perspective SNPs:

L380 - Nimissin and one person L550+
L462 - seems to be an analogue of Z1936 or Z1935
L593_1, L593_2, - seems to be an analogues P43, L655 or L666
M270 - position isn't known 2 persons L1025+ and a person Z1935+
M96 - one person L550+
Z9 one person L1022+
Y-DNA: N1с1d*; P188-; M178+; P298+; P21-; P67-; P119-; L248+(23andMe); L248-(FamilyTreeDNA); L550+; L1025+
YSearch: KABEC
FamilyTree: 106620
CCR5: del32-normal
User avatar
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
YDNA:
N-L1022
MtDNA:
U5a1a1d
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 am
mouglley wrote:The new table of WTY SNPs for Hg N:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... XlsY2FWY3c

Perspective SNPs:

L380 - Nimissin and one person L550+
L462 - seems to be an analogue of Z1936 or Z1935
L593_1, L593_2, - seems to be an analogues P43, L655 or L666
M270 - position isn't known 2 persons L1025+ and a person Z1935+
M96 - one person L550+
Z9 one person L1022+


FTDNA SNP test for Z9 available now. Is testing for Z9 recommended for other L1022+?
User avatar
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:55 pm

YDNA:
N1c1d(L550)
MtDNA:
J1c3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:35 am
James B Crowther wrote:FTDNA SNP test for Z9 available now. Is testing for Z9 recommended for other L1022+?

Who knows!

We know only that N1-L727 (N25315), N1c1-L708(xL1026) (119747), N1c1-L550(xL1025)V (187619)
have "C".
And you - N1c1-L1022 (73958) has "del-".
Y-DNA: N1с1d*; P188-; M178+; P298+; P21-; P67-; P119-; L248+(23andMe); L248-(FamilyTreeDNA); L550+; L1025+
YSearch: KABEC
FamilyTree: 106620
CCR5: del32-normal
PreviousNext

Return to N Haplogroup (Y-DNA)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron