Stoeni's haplotype

User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:29 pm
@Dartraighe

thank you

how often does YFULL update their trees per year?

I was told , that myself and the Bernot line from Lorraine ( there are 3 family members of Bernot tested ) are the only ones that have Z19945 in the entire T project
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109

Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 pm
stoeni wrote:@Dartraighe

thank you

how often does YFULL update their trees per year?

I was told , that myself and the Bernot line from Lorraine ( there are 3 family members of Bernot tested ) are the only ones that have Z19945 in the entire T project


Stoeni,
Yfull updates their tree on a regular basis as far as I know, especially when they have a batch of new results.

You could try looking in ysearch for matches at 67 markers and semargl.me. I find that most of the testers within a GD of ten at 67 with specific markers belong in the same branch. That is a problem that I have with my own haplotype. I can't find testers within that threshold.
User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm
Yfull version 5 is released
and I am in a different branch and my TMRCA = 1150BC............Bronze-age collapse period

T-Y6033Y6037/FGC22998/Z19923 * CTS12108 * Y6035/FGC23001/Z19901+19 SNPsformed 11000 ybp, TMRCA 7800 ybpinfo

T-Y6033*
T-CTS933S24464 * CTS6071 * CTS933+2 SNPsformed 7800 ybp, TMRCA 6800 ybpinfo
T-CTS933*
id:YF04638EGY [EG-ASN]
T-S27463Y21207 * Y21204 * Y21206+13 SNPsformed 6800 ybp, TMRCA 1600 ybpinfo
id:ERS256891ITA [IT-CA]
id:YF04719IRQ [IQ-BA]
T-CTS54Z19926 * Z19902 * CTS6769+26 SNPsformed 6800 ybp, TMRCA 3700 ybpinfo
T-CTS54*
id:YF06979USA [US-VA]
id:NA20758TSI
T-CTS8489CTS10538 * CTS8489 * Z19953+5 SNPsformed 3700 ybp, TMRCA 3100 ybpinfo
id:ERS256892ITA [IT-CA]
T-CTS8489*
T-Y17493Y17497 * Y17499 * Y17500+11 SNPsformed 3100 ybp, TMRCA 375 ybpinfo
id:YF04232
id:YF04203USA [US-NC]
T-Z19945Z 19945formed 3100 ybp, TMRCA 3100 ybpinfo
T-Z19945*
id:YF07608ITA [IT-TV]
T-CTS1848 CTS1848formed 3100 ybp, TMRCA 2500 ybpinfo
id:YF07168BEL [BE-WHT]
id:HG01051PUR
id:HG01530IBS

my negative CTS1848 makes me 600 years older than the person with a positive CTS1848
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109

Posts: 2409
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am
Location: Pisa (Italy)
YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:56 pm
It seems that your T is in Europe from at least 6800 years:

T-CTS933 S24464 * CTS6071 * CTS933+2 SNPs 6600 ybp, TMRCA CI 95% 7800 5700 ybp" class="age"formed 7800 ybp, TMRCA 6800 ybp
User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 pm
Gioiello wrote:It seems that your T is in Europe from at least 6800 years:

T-CTS933 S24464 * CTS6071 * CTS933+2 SNPs 6600 ybp, TMRCA CI 95% 7800 5700 ybp" class="age"formed 7800 ybp, TMRCA 6800 ybp



thanks

what period is this ?.....late neolithic?
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109

Posts: 2409
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am
Location: Pisa (Italy)
YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am
stoeni wrote:
Gioiello wrote:It seems that your T is in Europe from at least 6800 years:

T-CTS933 S24464 * CTS6071 * CTS933+2 SNPs 6600 ybp, TMRCA CI 95% 7800 5700 ybp" class="age"formed 7800 ybp, TMRCA 6800 ybp



thanks

what period is this ?.....late neolithic?


I said "at least", i.e between 7800 and 6800YBP, but perhaps you know that I consider the YFull ages underestimated for an 1.17 factor...
User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:47 am
Gioiello wrote:
stoeni wrote:
Gioiello wrote:It seems that your T is in Europe from at least 6800 years:

T-CTS933 S24464 * CTS6071 * CTS933+2 SNPs 6600 ybp, TMRCA CI 95% 7800 5700 ybp" class="age"formed 7800 ybp, TMRCA 6800 ybp



thanks

what period is this ?.....late neolithic?


I said "at least", i.e between 7800 and 6800YBP, but perhaps you know that I consider the YFull ages underestimated for an 1.17 factor...


yes they underestimate..........they added 600 years ( older ) to me in one week as they are still checking mine
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109
User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:46 pm
looking at my yfull, I noticed the important DYS390 for me changed from 23 to 22 in my CTS54 period

T-CTS54 27 7 20 4368ybp

so 4368ybp to me is when my ancestors became European because in T - DYS390=22 comprise of 95% european only T ydna people
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109
User avatar
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
Location: Family Line Veneto ( italy ) since ~1600
YDNA:
T1a2-Z19945
MtDNA:
H95a
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:27 pm
In yfull under hg38 results I was given a few private markers of which one stands out ....BY32027
I still share matches with 3 x walloon people, 1 x Hessian, I x spanish whose name come from near Bergamo and an ancient sardianian in francanni 1200 ancient sardinian paper.

I have slightly different to the above matches as I am negative to CTS1848 while they are possitive and stated 500 years younger than I

I await 6.03 tree and all changes noted
Fathers mtdna - T2b17 ...back to 1860 Bucciol line
Grandfathers mtdna - T1a1e ...back to 1820 Mestriner line
Sons Mtdna - K1a4 ....back to 1840 Tesser line
Maternal grandfather ydna - Ild-P109
Previous

Return to T Haplogroup (Y-DNA)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest