T-L208 Haplogroup

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H3c
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:23 pm
I would like to communicate with any and all T Haplogroup members who have the branch -L208. In the T Haplogroup Project I see there about 24 members with this designation. My ancestors are from Devon England and I now live in Canada. I would like to try to get a better understanding where member's ancestors come from generally.
Thanks

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H1ae1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 am
Hello Packager2. I am L-208. My paternal great grandfather was adopted (he was born ca 1852 in Tennessee) and was probably a "non-paternal event". We have not discovered the name of his father, but have a surname which would be the most likely. This family immigrated to the North American colonies (Maryland and Virginia) in early 18th century from England or Wales. How long L-208 were in England and Wales and where they came from remains to be seen, but I feel confident some pretty good guesses will be available in the not so distant future.

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H3c
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm
Hello BWB. I just saw your response today. Thanks for getting in contact. I would like to communicate with you by email if possible. I would love to hear back from you. You can email me at packager2@hotmail.com
Thanks
Paul

Return to T Haplogroup (Y-DNA)