T1a1a Haplotype Y-DNA

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H3c
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm
I luckily found this forum today, Aug 16, 2012 and notice there are no posts regarding T Haplotypes. I had my Y-DNA tested with FTDNA because my Surname is Phillips and my family is from Devon England. I joined the Phillips DNA project and found I was not related to any of the more than 600 Phillips kits. In all of the entire database of FTDNA I am only related to one person and he has a different surname. In the entire Phillips DNA project, I am the only T1 Haplotype. It is quite rare to encounter T1's in England and of course I am intrigued as to why I appear to be so unique (genetically that is). I have received 67 marker results and am currently awaiting 111 marker results for Y-DNA. I also have done a Family Finder test (FMS), and an autosomal test. I have recived many matches in my mtDNA but nobody I can connect my treee with. I have also just ordered the new Gen0 2.0 test from National Geographic and expect that will open up more chances to connect with relatives. I would love to talk with any other T's or T1's out there.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 am
packager2 wrote:I luckily found this forum today, Aug 16, 2012 and notice there are no posts regarding T Haplotypes. I had my Y-DNA tested with FTDNA because my Surname is Phillips and my family is from Devon England. I joined the Phillips DNA project and found I was not related to any of the more than 600 Phillips kits. In all of the entire database of FTDNA I am only related to one person and he has a different surname. In the entire Phillips DNA project, I am the only T1 Haplotype. It is quite rare to encounter T1's in England and of course I am intrigued as to why I appear to be so unique (genetically that is). I have received 67 marker results and am currently awaiting 111 marker results for Y-DNA. I also have done a Family Finder test (FMS), and an autosomal test. I have recived many matches in my mtDNA but nobody I can connect my treee with. I have also just ordered the new Gen0 2.0 test from National Geographic and expect that will open up more chances to connect with relatives. I would love to talk with any other T's or T1's out there.

Sorry to say but I am T1a2b. would love to chat. .....but I do not match the thread name

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H1ae1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 am
I am in the Alpha 1C cluster of the T project (Henry Bailey). I've a close Y match with someone in England, who remains anonymous. Looking forward as well to receiving my Geo Project results. Could be sometime this coming week.

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
K1a2c
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:03 am
Packager2, Being the same group & from the UK too, it'd be good to compare notes.

YDNA:
T1a1a
MtDNA:
H3c
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:10 pm
Seumas, I would like to compare notes, Have you joined T-Haplogroup project? If so, what is your group and kit number? I am 231809 and am L-208 in Alpha 3-P. You can email me at packager2@hotmail.com. Thanks

Return to T Haplogroup (Y-DNA)