Bell Beakers in Ireland

General discussions regarding DNA and its uses in genealogy research

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:47 am
Gioiello
The expert at eurogenes blog uses this sample as the earliest M269, R1b-M269 Yamnaya_Samara I0429 3339-2918 calBCE. 10429 is not M269 but a downstream branch of Z2103 and probably a dead end branch. Are some modern testers directly connected with this Samara ancient sample? And Yamnaya_Samara is a term created by some expert to mislead the people.

There are experts writing about dna who deliberately use the wrong dna status for a lot of ancient dna samples to mislead and confuse ordinary people. That diminishes their credibility and in time they will be eating humble pie and their words.

We have asked them to show us the L51 YSNP trail from Samara to France and we know that they will not be able to and they know it also. That is why they keep waffling on about autosomal dna, the PIE and horses.

We would like the experts to show us all of the BA cultures that DF27 and U106 expanded in because we know that both branches were present in western Europe at this time.

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:39 pm
dartraighe wrote:Gioiello
The expert at eurogenes blog uses this sample as the earliest M269, R1b-M269 Yamnaya_Samara I0429 3339-2918 calBCE. 10429 is not M269 but a downstream branch of Z2103 and probably a dead end branch. Are some modern testers directly connected with this Samara ancient sample? And Yamnaya_Samara is a term created by some expert to mislead the people.

There are experts writing about dna who deliberately use the wrong dna status for a lot of ancient dna samples to mislead and confuse ordinary people. That diminishes their credibility and in time they will be eating humble pie and their words.

We have asked them to show us the L51 YSNP trail from Samara to France and we know that they will not be able to and they know it also. That is why they keep waffling on about autosomal dna, the PIE and horses.

We would like the experts to show us all of the BA cultures that DF27 and U106 expanded in because we know that both branches were present in western Europe at this time.

I replied to that moron, and the little man will delete that when wakes up:

Samuel Andrews writes: “Actually, I2787 is a Czech Beaker who had R1b U152>L2”.

Ahahahah. The last reliables SNPs of I2787 are these:
R1b-M343-L754-L388-P297-M269-L23-L23/S141/PF6534
R1b-M343-L754-L388-P297-M269-L23-CTS7340.1-CTS1078/GG419/Z2103
R1b-M343-L754-L388-P297-M269-L23-CTS7340.1-PF7575/Z2104
R1b-M343-L754-L388-P297-M269-L23-CTS7340.1-Z2105

Do you understand of the Y how dow you understand of the mt, i.e. nothing?

You are only a moron with red hair!

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 pm
https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2018/02 ... er-people/

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm
Gioiello
The BB paper shows that there was no massive invasion of western Europe from the western Steppe. No P312 nor U106 found in the Ukraine to date. U106 is non existant in the CWC or BB culture and only one DF27 found in the BBC so far. The earliest Bell Beakers were made in Iberia not in the Ukraine so the BBC spread out from Iberia as far north as Scandinavia and as far east as Hungary.

It is time for the scientists to look for ancient dna samples in early Bronze Age cultures in western Europe that were not BB or CWC.

And Gioiello, you are light years ahead of some of the posters and you should be easy on them. It is not their fault if they don't understand. The fact that they don't understand shows that they are not as intelligent as you are. And even you don't understand me some of the time!!!!!

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:11 pm
The BB paper shows that there was no massive invasion of western Europe from the western Steppe. No P312 nor U106 found in the Ukraine to date. U106 is non existant in the CWC or BB culture and only one DF27 found in the BBC so far. The earliest Bell Beakers were made in Iberia not in the Ukraine so the BBC spread out from Iberia as far north as Scandinavia and as far east as Hungary.

It is time for the scientists to look for ancient dna samples in early Bronze Age cultures in western Europe that were not BB or CWC.

And Gioiello, you are light years ahead of some of the posters and you should be easy on them. It is not their fault if they don't understand. The fact that they don't understand shows that they are not as intelligent as you are. And even you don't understand me some of the time!!!!!

Dartraighe, English isn’t my language, thus I have to understand a text before writing. To me isn’t easy to understand “you are light years”, or for answering what you say at the bottom “And even you don't understand me some of the time!!!!! I have to meditate with free mind. Yesterday night I demonstrated to my friend of the E-L19 project, Yacine, that a subclade is very old in Iberia and that a German and an Assyrian are linked (through the STRs, because their data of course are hidden from the “criminal firm”) and very likely are Jews introgressed in Iberia and migrated after 1492 to these present locations, after I went bed because I was very tired as I am now.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 pm
Gioiello wrote:

Dartraighe, English isn’t my language, thus I have to understand a text before writing. To me isn’t easy to understand “you are light years”, or for answering what you say at the bottom “And even you don't understand me some of the time!!!!! I have to meditate with free mind. Yesterday night I demonstrated to my friend of the E-L19 project, Yacine, that a subclade is very old in Iberia and that a German and an Assyrian are linked (through the STRs, because their data of course are hidden from the “criminal firm”) and very likely are Jews introgressed in Iberia and migrated after 1492 to these present locations, after I went bed because I was very tired as I am now.

I mean that you have more knowledge of haplotypes than most other testers and they don't understand you. I don't think that you understand me sometimes but it is probably because of my writing. I find it easy to read a lot people by reading between the lines that they write.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=reading+ ... e&ie=UTF-8

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:39 am
https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2018/02 ... er-people/

Gioiello
I searched for Ukraine and Yamnaya in this link and I don't see it. Some posters like to write something about this link that is not in there, especially those who are obsessed with the Yamnaya. What I do see is, there is evidence of a lot of WHG among these ancient dna samples.

Also,
the first Beakers were produced in Iberia around 5000 year ago and the Hungarian Beakers radio carbon dates on average are around 4,300 years ago, so it took 600-700 years to get to Hungary, the furthest point from Iberia. That is what the evidence shows.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:11 pm
The U152 Bell Beaker RISE563 is close to the TMRCA given by Yfull for U152 , 2,540 BC.
https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-U152/

The Bell Beaker 10806 DF27 radio carbon date mid point is 2,290 BC. That is 210 years after the TMRCA given by Yfull for DF27.
https://www.yfull.com/tree/R-DF27/

It is hard to understand how the 38 branches under DF27 all formed 4,500 ybp. One man with with 38 sons and all born in different regions!!!!!

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 pm
Gioiello
Davidski is waffling again. He writes;
"In any case, the idea that R1b-L51 isn't from the steppe, but rather from Central or even Southern Europe, seems like a lost cause now, and the idea that the eastern Beakers were western males who mixed with Corded Ware women just looks like special pleading."

He is the one doing the special pleading because L51, P312 and U106 have not been found in ancient samples from the Steppe to date. Hungary is not in the Steppe, but still no U106 nor DF27 found in Hungary. Hungary is one of the proposed pathways of the descendants of L51. No U106 nor DF27 found in Poland the other pathway proposed by the self proclaimed dna experts. And still he waffles on about autosomal dna and his manufactured PCAs. And no L51, P312 or U106 found in the Ukraine.

And a poster has shown that the CWC and BB were genetic cousins but one is R1a and the other is L21 and U152. They certainly are not cousins through paternal lines.

Maju knows that the autosomal dna manipulators are working full time.

http://forwhattheywereweare.blogspot.ie ... -2018.html

Where are all the ancient dna samples from Austria, Switzerland and Italy?

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:29 pm
Of course I expressed my point of view, and Maju has published that. Thank you to Maju!
Gioiello March 2, 2018 at 2:34 PM
Maju, that R-V88 came from Italy is now demonstrated: see the last paper of D'Atanasio (but read: Cruciani, the theorist of a Middle Eastern origin declared wrong now). With the next tree of YFull and FTDNA R-M343 will be clear that also R-L389+ came from Italy. You know where I think that R-L51 did come. Are you Always giving importance to these people (above) [Davidski, Chad Rohlfsen, Samuel Andrews and similar]?

Hope that he publishes also this:
Of course Chad should go to Chad in search of the R-V88 who brought the Chadian languages, as Mr Cruciani thought, but he was wrong and I was right: “Game over. Genetiker had the balls to admit he was wrong about R1b. After 1000 samples you should retire your "molecular clock", and French HG stuff. It's done”.

Of course Genetiker is doing a great contribute with his program for catching the calls, the best I know, long better than the Chad friends’, who publish useless peer reviewed papers. Genetiker said that he was wrong when he thought that the R1b were the Magdalenians, but for that giving reason to me: they came not from the Franco-Cantabrian refugium but from an Italian/Alpine refugium .That’s all, but it is useless to say that to Chad, who should go to Chad…
PreviousNext

Return to General DNA Discussion