General discussions regarding DNA and its uses in genealogy research

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:04 am
@ To who banned me and German Dziebel

Shi Huang
Why no discussion at all on Y and mtDNA data? May be something inconvenient? Why were Y chr haplotype A and BT so commonly found in ancient Turkmenistan (in supplementary table), when only CT are thought to have left Africa in the OOA model?

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:02 pm
Nø Nãme The haplogroup assignations in this study are extremely off and have to be ignored for now. This is confirmed by their present-day samples showing many Indians even from the scheduled Irula belonging to E1a which is non-sense, as well as the many C2 among the Onge and the Jarawa, this is obviously impossible since they're known to be all from a bottlenecked D1 sub-clade and no instance of north Asian C2 was ever reported of course. So I'd suggest to be more cautious in situations like that to avoid jumping to false conclusions...

Gioiello Tognoni Nø Nãme, of course I wrote that to Dr Narasimhan (and that is published of Maju's blog (for what we were we are) and at the bottom of the same Narasimhan's paper with this answer of the same Shi Huang. Of course that stupid Davidski deleted it from his blog):
"Dr Narasimhan, why all these mistakes in attributing an haplogroup and above all a subclade? First of all the best I know are YFull for the .BAM files, and Genetiker for the SNPs calls. Those of yours, scholars with a little knowledge of haplogroups, lack in the interpretation. Not all the possible positive SNPs are terminal ones. Many may be fake per se, but above all many may be private SNPs and not terminal ones. The attribution of an haplogroup has to be coherent with all the upstream positive calls, as Genetiker does (or, better, many times I corrected him too...)".
As I wrote above, I believe only in YFull and Genetiker, and am waiting that the same Genetiker does his calls (also about the E-L19 found in Moroccan aDNA). Anyway I am sure that the Out of Africa is only a "Jewish-Nigger conspiracy", and it will be demonstrated when older aDNA from Africa is tested.

Return to General DNA Discussion