Bufale armene


Posts: 2444
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am
Location: Pisa (Italy)
YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 pm
Sergio Er Monnezza •
Altro paper inutile sul mtDNA (I-IV sec, periodo romano) nella necropoli di Vagnari, Gravina in Puglia
https://www.sciencedirect.com/.../pii/S ... 17308568...
https://macsphere.mcmaster.ca/.../PhD_D ... on_Emery...
Ancient Roman mitochondrial genomes and isotopes reveal relationships and…
SCIENCEDIRECT.COM
Gioiello Tognoni Perché inutile? E' uscito questo saggio ora forse con gli stessi dati ma purtroppo a pagamento. Guarda se riesci a procurartelo.

Nei dati c’è anche il mio mt K1a1b1e trovato in Armenia 3314 YBP (Late Bronze Age)
MF362700(Armenian-ancient-19) Margaryan K1a1b1e 29-JUN-2017
73G 114T 189G 263G 497T 750G 1189C 1438G 1811G 2706G 3480G 4769G 7028T 8860G 9055A 9698C 9932A 10398G 10550G 11299C 11467G 11470G 11719A 11914A 12308G 12372A 14167T 14766T 14798C 15326G 15924G 16093C 16224C 16311C 16519C

ma come può essere antenato del mio la cui unica mutazione (T11204C) è avvenuta meno di 5 generazioni fa (vedi le sorelle americane Slaubargh collegate con me)? E la Toscana ha diversi aplotipi basali:

3. HQ176413(Italy) FTDNA K1a1b1e 14-SEP-2010
A73G A263G 309.1C 315.1C C497T A750G T1189C A1438G A1811G A2706G A3480G A4769G C7028T A8860G G9055A T9698C G9932A A10398G A10550G T11204C T11299C A11467G A11470G G11719A G11914A A12308G G12372A C14167T C14766T T14798C A15326G A15924G T16224C T16311C T16519C

Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:10 am
Gioiello
Have you looked at the new interactive map for MTDNA. The earliest K1a1b is in the British Neolithic.

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=K1a1b

The earliest sample of my U5b2b group is Epipaleolithic France 11,000 BC

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=U5b2b


The indigenous Irish belonged to U5b mtdna and the I2a ydna group.

Posts: 2444
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am
Location: Pisa (Italy)
YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:29 pm
dartraighe wrote:Gioiello
Have you looked at the new interactive map for MTDNA. The earliest K1a1b is in the British Neolithic.

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=K1a1b

The earliest sample of my U5b2b group is Epipaleolithic France 11,000 BC

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=U5b2b


The indigenous Irish belonged to U5b mtdna and the I2a ydna group.


I looked at that, because I saw the link on "Eurogenes blog". I looked also at the K1a1b. Perhaps you know that I have always thought and written that what is in the Isles came above all from South after the Younger Dryas, but I left the possibility that R1a were in a Northern Refugium of the WHG... but only aDNA will be able to say more.

Posts: 2280
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:44 pm
Gioiello wrote:
dartraighe wrote:Gioiello
Have you looked at the new interactive map for MTDNA. The earliest K1a1b is in the British Neolithic.

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=K1a1b

The earliest sample of my U5b2b group is Epipaleolithic France 11,000 BC

https://amtdb.org/records/?mt_hg__icontains=U5b2b


The indigenous Irish belonged to U5b mtdna and the I2a ydna group.


I looked at that, because I saw the link on "Eurogenes blog". I looked also at the K1a1b. Perhaps you know that I have always thought and written that what is in the Isles came above all from South after the Younger Dryas, but I left the possibility that R1a were in a Northern Refugium of the WHG... but only aDNA will be able to say more.


Are you referring to he R1a MTDNA haplogroup? Did you know that there was a Ukrainian Ice Age refuge? Steven Oppenheimer mentions it in his book. The YDNA R1a haplogroup or some of its branches may have survived tin the refuge.

Posts: 2444
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 am
Location: Pisa (Italy)
YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:15 pm
dartraighe wrote:Are you referring to he R1a MTDNA haplogroup? Did you know that there was a Ukrainian Ice Age refuge? Steven Oppenheimer mentions it in his book. The YDNA R1a haplogroup or some of its branches may have survived tin the refuge.


Of course I thought to the Y R1a, but I have always said that, even though I am the theorist of an Italian Refugium, I wouldn't be surprised if other Y hgs did come from the Isles, having it all the oldest hgs, and sincerely I am a lot surprised of these last papers and that more than 90% did come from central Europe...
But things are more and more clear: English and Irish R-L51-PF7589-Y5141 did clearly come from Italy, above all after these last tests of Favaron and Michelon, Brazilians from Veneto, Italy, and I have now also Di Raimo, from Southern Latium...

Return to Haplogroup K (mtDNA)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron