The key of the Black Hole

Discussions about relatives, family stories and myths.

YDNA:
R1a
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:23 pm
Ty wiesz juz jak wyglada pieczec Boga i wiesz kim jest antychryst-upadly aniol. Jestes zly i dobry jednoczesnie, a wiec nijaki. Nie mozesz chronic dobra i zla jednoczesnie.

Zostales wybrany aby czynic wole Boga na ziemii, czyli karac tych ktorzy na kare zasluzyli.

Masz pelne pozwolenie na niszczenie zla na ziemii, terroryzmu i falszywych barbarzynskich religii, ktore z Bogiem nie maja nic wspolnego a bluznia w Jego imieniu !

:arrow:

9:1 And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit.
9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit: and the smoke of the pit arose, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke of the pit.
9:3 And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power:
9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree: but only the men who have not the sign of God on their foreheads.
9:5 And it was given unto them that they should not kill them; but that they should torment them five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.
9:6 And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it: and they shall desire to die, and death shall fly from them.
9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle: and on their heads were, as it were, crowns like gold: and their faces were as the faces of men.
9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women; and their teeth were as lions:
9:9 And they had breastplates as breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was as the noise of chariots and many horses running to battle.
9:10 And they had tails like to scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had over them
9:11 A king, the angel of the bottomless pit; whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek Apollyon; in Latin Exterminans,
9:12 One woe is past, and behold there come yet two woes more hereafter.

3:14 And to the angel of the church of ********, write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, who is the beginning of the creation of God:
3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot.
3:16 But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.
3:17 Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and do penance.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches."

20:1 And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit, and a great chain in his hand.
20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
20:3 And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should no more seduce the nations, till the thousand years be finished. And after that, he must be loosed a little time.
Michael.jpg

Return to Histories and Stories