Humor, A Chuckle, Giggle, or Something Funny?

You can discuss some non-genetic or non-genealogical things here. Pull up a chair and have a beer! But if you bring up politics or religion, the barman will cut you off. The forum rules do apply here especially regarding civility.

YDNA:
R1b-L48-Z2
MtDNA:
L1c1d(C8657T,16224C)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:31 pm
28 bearblockyeah.jpg
Looking good and looking better . . .

Crew 1: Are going bowling?
Crewlady: Hmm, thinking about it.

Crew 2: Bowling, I have not done that in years.
Crew 3: Sounds like a great change of pace for me.

Crew 4: But I need some shoes.
BusterK: . . . but I got the big mello bucks.

Whole Crew: Okay!

Original Score Begins Playing:
Dinglying Dinglying Dinglying . . .

Opening Advertisement
Poottay Flakes, the stuff of champions, are more than pretty good. They are the breakfast cereal with something more than get up and go because they have the secret ingredient we call zappo making them the Lucky Stripes of great taste. So, the next time when you are in the cereal aisle of your favorite grocery store do not resist picking up some delicious smoking good Poottay Flakes; Umm Umm tremendous.

Preamble of Show

It all began in the usual way. It was a dark and clear sky night. It had been a long hard day's work. Now, it was a little past midnight. Strange glowing lights appeared in the sky falling in the distance. The weary eyes of David Architect burned with fatigue, stopping him in his daily quest home. As he regained his sight, the glow faded as he pledged to return in the morning.

When the bright glowing sun rose early in the morning, it was not hot. It was not cold. It was not wet. It was not dry. It was nice. It was very nice. Looking out the window, the birds were playful. It was as if they were laughing, laughing as if there were overtones of something joyful. It was an oath of something so incredible; it was nested within something we all think about when we are in love. Love such as what is found within the heart of someone who was cleaning oneself into something new and happy and playful. Birds entreat each day to waiting ears: the truth. Such faithfulness is a sound of joy, and it signals growth in compassion beyond the meaning of what has been really done.

Opening Credits

The all new Tasty Stink-a- ogie Chop presents “I am Hungry” in all new wonderful rainbow colors, a WezyMu production!

Starring: The Incredible Snowflakes; The Marvelous Goatheads; The Awesome Holy Ones; Capt. Wagg and the other officials; And introducing David Architect, Palmolive, Stealthy Platarat, JJJ, She Imp, the Dame, the usual gang of extras, and our special guest stars the Unpredictable PPs..

Introduction Advertisement
My applesauce, it’s my real applesauce! . . . Served with our Tasty Stink-a- ogie Chops too. And to cook those chops try picking up our new stick-free copper plated cooking pan. This is the real thing. It spreads the heat to cook those tasty slices in less than five minutes on each side. And do not worry about cleaning with our amazing Alice technology. Just toss it in the stink, and zap, bam, whammo . . . all cleaned and dried. Perfect for those hungry stomach sounds; and far cheaper than those other imitations; just call our number for a sales pitch to see how low we will go.

Act 4, Scene 1: They are Back, at least Doc.

Capt. Wagg: Well, can I speak to the Doc now?
Merlin’s parallel database query thing: The Doc has returned. He is putting away the machine now. My big headache from calculating these trajectories is better after that delicious drink.

Wisp: Hold on . . . he is on his way.

Closing Advertisement

Professional Actor 1: Wow, this VD Eighty Juice is great!
Professional Actress 1: What did I say . . . ? Good to the last drop.

Professional Actor 1: But is not that coffee?
Professional Actress 1: Only the sipper knows . . . try it yourself.

Thunder Dude: Your shiny and soft hair makes me wanting some uncooked crispy carrots.
Book: . . . that’s really cool.
Thunder Dude: <crunch> How do you keep it up baby?
Book: I use Smoke a Zen, a revolutionary new and trendy hair product to put the pep back into your locks.
Thunder Dude: Mmmm . . . Smoke a Zen . . .
Book: Yep, better than a donut.

YDNA:
R1b-L48-Z2
MtDNA:
L1c1d(C8657T,16224C)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:45 pm
29thinking about it.gif
Let me think about it, and I will remember in a second . . .
29thinking about it.gif (214.3 KiB) Viewed 32 times

BusterK: . . . I got bad news kids . . . the big mello bucks aren’t coming until next season. This season is wrapping up.
Crew 1: Now that really makes me mad <Woooo>

Crewlady: I am really really mad <Woooooooooo!>
Crew 2: I need the bucks now <Wooooo!!!>

Crew 3: I am getting really steamed <Woooooooooo>
Crew 4: You can’t believe how steamed I am <Wooooooooooo!!!!!>

BusterK: . . . but I got the big mello bucks.

Stink-a-ogie Singers: Stink . . . Stink, Stink . . . Stink, Stink-a- ogie, Stink, Stink . . . Stink, Stink . . . Stink, Stink-a- ogie, Stink, Stink, Stink-a-ogie . . . Ahhhhh!!!!

Original Score Begins Playing:
Dinglying Dinglying Dinglying . . .

The all new Tasty Stink-a- ogie Chop presents “I am Hungry” in all new wonderful rainbow colors, a WezyMu production!

Starring: The Incredible Snowflakes; The Marvelous Goatheads; The Awesome Holy Ones; Capt. Wagg and the other officials; And introducing David Architect, Palmolive, Stealthy Platarat, JJJ, She Imp, the Dame, the usual gang of extras, and our special guest stars the Unpredictable PPs..

Epilogue: Part 1~ The Really Really Interesting Cliffhanger!!!

Capt. Wagg: I have some papers for you.
Doc: Well, here are some papers for you.

Capt. Wagg: Here are some more papers for you.
Doc: . . . and I have some more papers for you.

Capt. Wagg: Well????
Doc: Aaaaaaaaa . . .

Capt. Wagg: Yeah, can you be more specific?
Doc: Yes, I can . . . !!!! Really . . . !!!! Oh, it is only molecular oxygen making two waters and a lot of ATP before making carbon dioxide.

Glucose phosphorylation catalysed by Hexokinase, δGo = -16.7 (-20.9) kJ/mol

Isomerization of glucose-6-phosphate catalysed by Phosphoglucoisomerase, δGo = +1.7 (+2.2) kJ/mol

Second phosphorylation catalysed by Phosphofruktokinase, δGo = -14.2 (-17.2) kJ/mol

Cleavage to two Triose phosphates catalysed by Alsolase, δGo = +23.9 (+22.8) kJ/mol

(the Aldolase reaction is an aldol cleavage, the reverse of an aldol condensation)

Isomerization of dihydroxyacetone phosphate catalysed by Triose phosphate isomerase,

δGo = +7.6 (+7.9) kJ/mol

Generation of 1,3-Bisphosphoglycerate catalysed by Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase,

δGo = +6.3 (-16.7a) kJ/mol

(Glycolysis in which NAD+ is reduced to NADH.)

Substrate-level phosphorylation,

3-Phosphoglycerate catalysed by Phosphoglycerate kinase δGo = -18.8 (-16.7) kJ/mol

Phosphate transfer to 2-Phosphoglycerate catalysed by Phosphoglycerate mutase, δGo = +4.4 (+4.7) kJ/mol

Synthesis of Phosphoenolpyruvate catalysed by Enolase, δGo = +1.7 (-3.2) kJ/mol

(This dehydration reaction is Mg++-dependent.)

Substrate-level phosphorylation. Pyruvate synthesis catalysed by Pyruvate kinase, δGo = -31.4 (-23.0) kJ/mol

anaerobic Glycolysis pathway:One step conversion of Pyruvate to Lactate catalysed by Lactate dehydrogenase, δGo = -25.1 kJ/mol

Alcoholic fermentation: Stay thirsty my friends aerobic

Capt. Wagg: Very interesting, you are just a kidder!!!
Doc: Yeah, I know . . . anything else?

Capt. Wagg: Yes!
Doc: Aaaaaaa . . . What is it?

Capt. Wagg: You know . . .
Doc: I thought I did a good job explaining it myself.

Capt. Wagg: <Wooooooooo!!!> You know what I mean!
Doc: I think I am beginning to understand.

Capt. Wagg: The Banana . . . what about the banana???
Doc: Oh . . . like I was saying . . . It is about ATP.
Previous

Return to The Corner Pub