The forum is infected?

About this Genetic Genealogy Community

YDNA:
R1a1a
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 am
I just made the following post in the R1a forum.

soulblighter wrote:If Z2123 is not autochthonous to India, it could be from the White Huns or Kushanas...or even earlier.

I have a feeling that the expansions of Z2122, Z2123 and Z2124 were initially facilitated by various empires that stretched all the way from Anatolia and the North Caucasus to India (for example, Medes, Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian and Sassanid), and then by secondary Turkic expansions from this region. You'd know better how Indian Z2123 fits into all that.

In any case, I suspect there still ought to be a good number of Z2124 (Z2122-, Z2123-) in Iran and surrounds today.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=719&start=240

However, it has since turned into some sort of spam link. This appears to be a virus.

YDNA:
R1a1a
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am
I'll try again and see what happens.

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=719&p=14608#p14608

YDNA:
Z1297*
MtDNA:
J1c5a*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 am
where is spam links? dont see
M102+ Project

---
Grandpa: R1a-L366

YDNA:
R1a1a
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 am
Maximus wrote:where is spam links? dont see

Nevermind, the "virus" was former moderator "R1a1a". He was the one posting the spam links in my posts, and then deleting the entire posts.

YDNA:
R1b
MtDNA:
U5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Tomatoes wrote:
Maximus wrote:where is spam links? dont see

Nevermind, the "virus" was former moderator "R1a1a". He was the one posting the spam links in my posts, and then deleting the entire posts.

I'm actually speechless after reading about this. Can you give exact details, ie the prior postings,I don't see what exactly was done, however judging by the reaction of the accused there must have been some dishonesty involved. There seems to be a whole group involved in the suppression of free speech and smearing peoples character; some of these people are very convincing and could sway many into believing whatever they post . Calling you out as a "fascist" is really the icing on the cake especially since our families come from the same region and yours fought against mine, btw I'm well aware the derogatory slurs and put downs of the Poles by the Germans, calling you out as a "fascist" is really nasty in my opinion.

YDNA:
R1a1a
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm
silesian wrote:I'm actually speechless after reading about this. Can you give exact details, ie the prior postings,I don't see what exactly was done, however judging by the reaction of the accused there must have been some dishonesty involved. There seems to be a whole group involved in the suppression of free speech and smearing peoples character; some of these people are very convincing and could sway many into believing whatever they post . Calling you out as a "fascist" is really the icing on the cake especially since our families come from the same region and yours fought against mine, btw I'm well aware the derogatory slurs and put downs of the Poles by the Germans, calling you out as a "fascist" is really nasty in my opinion.

Yeah, he acts like a complete tool if you disagree with him about something, especially Jewish genetics or R1a stuff.

Expect sabotage and a none too subtle smear campaign if you do.

Return to About forum