Page 1 of 2

Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 am
by Tomatoes
This idiot is editing my posts. He's deleting the original content and replacing it with spam or other links. Here's another example.

viewtopic.php?f=77&p=14610#p14610

Should mentally unstable people be allowed to moderate here? :?

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 am
by R1a1a
Tomatoes wrote:This idiot is editing my posts. He's deleting the original content and replacing it with spam or other links. Here's another example.

viewtopic.php?f=77&p=14610#p14610

Should mentally unstable people be allowed to moderate here? :?


Should fascists like you be made to feel welcome here?

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 am
by Tomatoes
R1a1a wrote:
Tomatoes wrote:This idiot is editing my posts. He's deleting the original content and replacing it with spam or other links. Here's another example.

viewtopic.php?f=77&p=14610#p14610

Should mentally unstable people be allowed to moderate here? :?


Should fascists like you be made to feel welcome here?

http://racehist.blogspot.ca/2010/12/den ... ut-of.html

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/si ... &t=4002007

http://anthrocivitas.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3367


That's clear evidence that you've lost it completely. Go and seek therapy.

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:21 pm
by R1a1a
Admin wrote:Tomatoes,

I add you moderator for R1a section.


Please remove me, then, if you allow such fascists to moderate.

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 am
by Admin
R1a1a wrote:Please remove me, then, if you allow such fascists to moderate.

ok
i remove all

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm
by R1a1a
Admin wrote:
R1a1a wrote:Please remove me, then, if you allow such fascists to moderate.

ok
i remove all


Bolshoye spaceebo!

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:59 pm
by mpike
Goodness gracious, are we having a chistka? :o

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm
by zaender
I cannot understand anything at all! But this doesn't sound good.

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 pm
by haakon
R1a1a was one of the best moderators at the old forum. If you remove him this forum is lost.

Re: Crazy moderator in the Y-DNA R section

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 pm
by mpike
Let us vote, I say.