This forum is becoming useless

About this Genetic Genealogy Community
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 pm
Dear GTC,

I am very sorry about my participation because of my job... But I am just the one of the founder.. Unfortunately, I am not able to work with internet society enough time as I wish. Every time I think that my colleagues will start to work (on my main job) like mw, but...

Ok, you think a lot about our forum, you care about it... Thanks. BUT! May be you can help? Please be SUPER active supporter... Please became special moderator... Will you agree?

GTC wrote:I agree, yet the have plenty of moderators listed:

memberlist.php?mode=leaders

... however the chief moderator Grigoriev has only posted 13 times.

I think Anthrogenica is the new place to be.

GTC wrote:I think the key problem here is that the hosts are Russian and thus don't read the English language threads where this spamming is occurring.

I think it's also pretty evident that the English language moderators don't come here either.

I've just PM'ed "Admin" direct asking for action on this spammer. Let's see if that's effective.
Y: O3a3c
mt: J1c
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm
Dear All,

I apologize for the silence from my side when you ask about support or to do something. I am very sorry.
But...
For the future. Please write to me mith words "Denis it is IMPORTANT!" in the topic of your email or PM and I will turn my attention a.s.a.p. to solve the question.

Thanks.
Y: O3a3c
mt: J1c

YDNA:
R1b-Z12*
MtDNA:
I3b (FMS)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm
Grigorev wrote:Dear GTC,

I am very sorry about my participation because of my job... But I am just the one of the founder.. Unfortunately, I am not able to work with internet society enough time as I wish. Every time I think that my colleagues will start to work (on my main job) like mw, but...

Ok, you think a lot about our forum, you care about it... Thanks. BUT! May be you can help? Please be SUPER active supporter... Please became special moderator... Will you agree?

Thanks for the explanation. I can certainly appreciate work pressure, etc, and I guess you can appreciate the frustration when member communications are not responded to.

Yes, I agree to become a moderator, but only if that allows me to zap spammer posts and the associated accounts. An existing moderator mentioned that she couldn't find a way to do that.
Use Profile/Edit Profile in User Control Panel to add your Y-DNA and mtDNA values.
Previous

Return to About forum