La radiazione del corpo nero

Moderator: napobo3

YDNA:
R- Z2110 (KV7Y2)
MtDNA:
K1a1b1e/HQ176413
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:59 am
Alberto Mussa ha condiviso un link.
Yfull has now a Syrian near a Portuguese, under BY-22506, member of SK-1344 of M92. Phoenicians? Any comments?
yfull.com
J-SK1344 YTree
Haplogroup YTree v6.05.03 at 05 September 2018 Details of age estimation algorithm described in FAQ What is YFull's age estimation methodology?
Jasmin Désirée Simone I’m Lebanese (Phoenician) moms side and Jewish (ashkenazi) dada side
Frank IJpelaar Is the TMRA not to long ago to define it is Phoenician?
Besides that, why am I not in the list, as a J-SK1344?
Alberto Mussa Dear cousin Frank IJpelaar, in what list? In the Yfull? I do not know. Did you join it? Phoenicians were called Canaanites before the Sea Peoples invaders. Some historians consider these two the same people.
Jasmin Désirée Simone Ok so consider myself caaanite too?
Alberto Mussa Jasmin Désirée Simone , yes!
Frank IJpelaar Alberto Mussa, I mean the tree behind the link you placed in this message. What does Yfull mean? And what I allso don’t understand is that familytree gives no matches, while there are some, accirding to this posts..
Gioiello Tognoni YF14932 and YF05862 have a MRCA at 3600 years ago, and you think that Syrian may be a Phoenician and the Portuguese have a Phoenician origin, but all the upstream and the downstream haplotypes are European, so I think that also this time is demostrated that your pretension to be the lux ex Oriente and not to be you who had a foreign origin is wrong. Hg. J (both J1 and J2) in Near East is recent and came from the Caucasus or even from Europe.

MtDNA:
U5b2b
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 am
Gioiello wrote:Alberto Mussa ha condiviso un link.
Yfull has now a Syrian near a Portuguese, under BY-22506, member of SK-1344 of M92. Phoenicians? Any comments?
yfull.com
J-SK1344 YTree
Haplogroup YTree v6.05.03 at 05 September 2018 Details of age estimation algorithm described in FAQ What is YFull's age estimation methodology?
Jasmin Désirée Simone I’m Lebanese (Phoenician) moms side and Jewish (ashkenazi) dada side
Frank IJpelaar Is the TMRA not to long ago to define it is Phoenician?
Besides that, why am I not in the list, as a J-SK1344?
Alberto Mussa Dear cousin Frank IJpelaar, in what list? In the Yfull? I do not know. Did you join it? Phoenicians were called Canaanites before the Sea Peoples invaders. Some historians consider these two the same people.
Jasmin Désirée Simone Ok so consider myself caaanite too?
Alberto Mussa Jasmin Désirée Simone , yes!
Frank IJpelaar Alberto Mussa, I mean the tree behind the link you placed in this message. What does Yfull mean? And what I allso don’t understand is that familytree gives no matches, while there are some, accirding to this posts..
Gioiello Tognoni YF14932 and YF05862 have a MRCA at 3600 years ago, and you think that Syrian may be a Phoenician and the Portuguese have a Phoenician origin, but all the upstream and the downstream haplotypes are European, so I think that also this time is demostrated that your pretension to be the lux ex Oriente and not to be you who had a foreign origin is wrong. Hg. J (both J1 and J2) in Near East is recent and came from the Caucasus or even from Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA)

Return to J-General